- Always make necessary decisions before you have to
- Be the first to tell a good story
- Don't back schemes that demand miracles
- Never be the brightest person in the room
- Only ask for advice that you will later accept
And if you were wondering who Dr. Watson is, he's an aged scientist that has done much of his research work on genetics. He is also controversial because some of his work deals with debates on DNA and racial variations; classifying people's intelligence based on race. Many critics have said that he can't mask his racist beliefs with science. In any case, I appreciate his tips for success and I think that they are very insightful, so today I will not dive into all that guff about racial variance.