Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 7: Five Pet Peeves

In no particular order:

1. When people spit out mucus on the street/sidewalk (you know that thick kind) ....ewww nasty! O_o

2. Walking through a park in high-heels....your heels dig into the mud, then you end up rocking "chunky heels". ugh.

3. Pigeons. Don't these buggers carry rabies and all kinds of diseases?! I don't think they're cute.

4. Heavy periods. nuffsaid!

5. Slow internet. Since I've been spoiled with warp speed internet, it's unbearable to deal with average download times....like plucking out your own teeth unbearable.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Eww #1 and #5 irk the heck outta me. I can at least walk away from #1 but when my internet acts up like now......I feel like tearing my hair out.

#3 - Come on Anyaposh. Have a heart. Them birds are cute.

Anya Posh said...

lol...ginger, cute ke? hahaha...they freak me out. it's like they're always giving you the side-eye.