Monday, November 12, 2012

From November to November

I have officially broken my own record of absenteeism. What a hiatus!

I lost my desire to write frequent blog entries. Life took over. In no particular order; I went on vacation, moved to another country, made love, made war, cried tears, asked questions, fell in love, redefined myself, got married, making babies, quit complaining, expressed gratitude, took on humility, stopped exercising, gained weight, lost weight, felt great, and a whole lot in between.

Life is for the living, so live!

8 comments:

Fragilelooks said...

welcome, akwaaba, nno, bienvennue, .........

Ginger said...

Good to see you here again. What an action packed year!!
Congrats on your successes!

LohiO said...

Awww look at you blogging!!!!:)

Nutty J. said...

Congratulations are in order then!! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats and nice you see you posting quite regular. x

Debs

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, hopefully we'll get an update soon :)

Maxine
http://revitolporeminimizerwarning.com/

leahp said...

Congrats. I wish....selfishly....that you would post again.

InCogNaija said...

how life changes Anya... i got married and started making babies as well... or shall we say made A baby, lol.

Congrats though Anya and yes, lets live life. thats what we are here for.