Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hope

What do you do when you can't do anything else? How do you remain hopeful when you're down in the Valley? I once heard a saying that the best way to be happy is to practice 'Love and Gratitude'; apparently that's the fantastic duo to live a fulfilling life. But what about 'Hope'?  I think there should be a fantastic trio of Love, Gratitude, and Hope. That's because I get love, and I see the importance of gratitude. But I believe 'hope' takes it to a whole other level. Or what do you think?

5 comments:

9jaFOODie said...

A soul is alive when hope is alive. Hope and faith are a perfect combination in my opinion.

Sugabelly said...

I think Hope is a really important thing.

It's what keeps us all going. The hope that tomorrow, or even the next moment is going to be better.

bob-ij said...

Without hope, I really don't see a way out of ANYTHING. Hope is the protein of the mind I'd say.

I'm for the Trio

Unknown said...

I agree with adding hope and making it a trio! I think love is because when you give and focus on others, it helps distract you from your troubles. Gratitude because when you count your blessings, it helps put into perspective that the thing(s) bringing you down are in the minority compared to the things you have been blessed with. But I like hope. Hope is believing that things will get better and looking forward to a time that they are :)

Pearly Craig said...

The three are formidable combination and a good mantra to follow.




Graphic Design Company