Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 15: My Zodiac/Horoscope and if I think it fits my personality

I just did a whole bunch of occultic digging research about my zodiac sign. According to Greek astrology, Scorpio is acclaimed to be the "most powerful sign"; a water sign, anciently ruled by Mars but  ruled by Pluto in modern, of the eight house, and one of the fixed signs. So what does this all mean, anyway?

According to astrology-dot-com (I'll share only the parts I like):

"The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps".

"Fearless Scorpios rarely lose; they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed"

"The Scorpio-born are powerful and passionate, qualities that serve them well...[they] love competition in both work and play...their great strength is their determination, passion and motivation. Scorpios don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done"

***

So do I think this description fits my personality? Well, I'll only accept the good traits and fast-forward all the negative traits associated with the sign. Some of those negative portrayals of the Scorpio include: [she] is vindictive, lustful, possessive, jealous, self-indulgent, repressed emotions, etc. etc

But like I said, I fast-forward through all the negative b.s. because it doesn't define my personality. In fact, every sign under the Sun has the capacity and propensity to be a little jealous or lustful or vengeful or even repress their emotions on occasion. So it's not just a scorpio thing per se. Ok, I'm done.   

9 comments:

Azuka said...

Hello, fellow Scorpio!

Ginger said...

Are you now attempting to zoom thru the challenge? lol

Myne said...

LOL...use to be so much into this. They call it intuition, I call mine ESP.

Yankeenaijababe said...

u are so scared of this one o, I feel ya.lol

Anya Posh said...

Hi Azuka!

Ginger, I don tire for the challenge o!

Myne Whitman, I hear you! hehe. Godspeed on the new book :)

YNC, you know na...all these winchi-winchi things ;)

Vera Ezimora said...

I don't believe anything about zodiac signs. Everything they say can relate to everyone who reads it. I quit.

www.verastic.com

(My blog is now on WordPress, so clicking on my profile here will not take you to my current blog. It'll take you to my old blogger blog).

Anya Posh said...

vera, that's right. I read capricorn, it applies. I read virgo, it applies. They're vague enough to apply to everyone. Horoscopes are a bunch of mumbo. But I still take their compliments wherever I can get ;)

efimilejo said...

I don't believe all that zodiac dust. I can identify parts of me in every sign.

kirtipathak said...

You have quite interesting discussed about Scorpio zodiac. You have provided some glimpse of this sign. I think, I can suggest a link to read about it in much more detail.